We could really only tell time by the shift change of the guards. At some point the next day we were each given a moldy bread cheese sandwich. At the end of day two the water to the cells was shut off because the plumbing couldn’t handle the stress of that many bodies needing to flush, so with it the drinking water went as well.
At several points corrections officers came into our cell, “hogtied” us, which means zip tie handcuffing right wrist to left ankle and vice versa, and then slapped or beat our boisterous cellmate, who as a union organizer had a flair for being loud and abrasive. Many incidents that took place in that jail I would have only believed happened in Turkish prison movies, but this was in this century in America, in a major city.
- "I'm gonna cut all the negative people out of my life" - you could have just done it and not created more negativity by announcing it, twat 5 hours ago
- "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand 5 hours ago
- RT @DanAughey: .@normmacdonald is Patient Zero for "Fake News." He even invented the term. youtu.be/FZbTZf5VO8I 6 hours ago
- News Anal. a fake and gay analysis of the news written by a cuck for Mon 2/27/17 sloover.com/2017/02/27/new… via @sloover 18 hours ago
- @floraamalie that's even illegal in the united states 22 hours ago