“ Free love? As if love is anything but free! Man has bought brains, but all the millions in the world have failed to buy love. Man has subdued bodies, but all the power on earth has been unable to subdue love. Man has conquered whole nations, but all his armies could not conquer love. Man has chained and fettered the spirit, but he has been utterly helpless before love. High on a throne, with all the splendor and pomp his gold can command, man is yet poor and desolate, if love passes him by. And if it stays, the poorest hovel is radiant with warmth, with life and color. Thus love has the magic power to make of a beggar a king. Yes, love is free; it can dwell in no other atmosphere. In freedom it gives itself unreservedly, abundantly, completely. All the laws on the statutes, all the courts in the universe, cannot tear it from the soil, once love has taken root.”
― Emma Goldman,
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- And now……. the flying Fonzarellis! April 15, 2017
- I’m tired of having opinions April 5, 2017
- ZEKE!!!!!! March 20, 2017
- News Anal. for Mon. 3/20/17 March 20, 2017
- The Ice Caps Are Rapidly Melting. In the Coming Decades We Will Plunge into Global Catastrophe… Here’s a Post About How Hubby Won’t Pick Up After Himself March 14, 2017