It’s raining again. I made mexican stir fry with rice for dinner. Skrump is tuckered out from playing with her friend yesterday. I gave her a piece of ham. The rain’s perfect right now. The fair is over so it’s quiet outside except for the rain and thunder.
Sloover’s Weekly-at-Most Email Newsletter
email@example.com sign up for my newsletter – funny anecdotes about my weird life
- The Fall January 11, 2019
- I’ll fight David Simon, you picked the wrong one December 25, 2018
- 1979 AFC Championship: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Houstin Oilers, Myron Cope and Jack Flemming calling November 30, 2018
- Hanging out in Bars and Talking to People is Revolutionary October 30, 2018
- Left wing academics write fake, ridiculous papers that are accepted into academic journals October 30, 2018