It’s raining again. I made mexican stir fry with rice for dinner. Skrump is tuckered out from playing with her friend yesterday. I gave her a piece of ham. The rain’s perfect right now. The fair is over so it’s quiet outside except for the rain and thunder.
email@example.com – I blog and do social media for small business. If you need word service, I’m currently accepting new clients
- Sloover’s Election Endorsements for Nov 5 2019 in Pennsylvania/Allegheny Co/Pittsburgh** October 30, 2019
- Letter from my Granddad to his oldest son, Uncle Johnny, about his experience in World War II May 30, 2019
- Chomsky vs. Pearle 1988 April 5, 2019
- This is how people should be February 10, 2019
- The Fall January 11, 2019