It’s raining again. I made mexican stir fry with rice for dinner. Skrump is tuckered out from playing with her friend yesterday. I gave her a piece of ham. The rain’s perfect right now. The fair is over so it’s quiet outside except for the rain and thunder.
Sloover’s Weekly-at-Most Email Newsletter
firstname.lastname@example.org sign up for my newsletter – funny anecdotes about my weird life
- Letter from my Granddad to his oldest son, Uncle Johnny, about his experience in World War II May 30, 2019
- Chomsky vs. Pearle 1988 April 5, 2019
- This is how people should be February 10, 2019
- The Fall January 11, 2019
- I’ll fight David Simon, you picked the wrong one December 25, 2018