I spent the day cleaning the house. There were brownish red or reddish brown drops in the bathtub and on the toilet in the big bathroom. I don’t know from what. I’m sure it happened between Tuesday and Thursday of last week. At one point my arm was bleeding. I only remember that because I sent a picture of it to someone and found it later when I was looking through the conversation. And when I took a shower I saw there there was a weird puncture wound there. I have no idea. PooPoo Doggie (that’s her nickname. Her real name is Skrumpy, short for Skrumptious) had her energy back today. Yesterday she was hungover from the previous day because she got to play with Milo, her only dog friend in the world. We were both excited because Rachel was coming home after being away for a week. Skrump seemed to know. We left for the airport shortly after 5pm, so the traffic was heavy and slow, and there’s construction going out that way. We met Rachel outside the baggage claim. Skrump went nuts. Rachel got in the car and we kissed. She’s listening to her audiobook in the bath now that I cleaned my blood out of earlier.
Sloover’s Weekly-at-Most Email Newsletter
email@example.com sign up for my newsletter – funny anecdotes about my weird life
- 1979 AFC Championship: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Houstin Oilers, Myron Cope and Jack Flemming calling November 30, 2018
- Hanging out in Bars and Talking to People is Revolutionary October 30, 2018
- Left wing academics write fake, ridiculous papers that are accepted into academic journals October 30, 2018
- I love Roseanne October 12, 2018
- Fuck yeah Onion August 24, 2018