Warehouse worker, writer, musician. I’ve written about my travels to the 2016 Democratic National Convention, a Trump rally at Oral Roberts University, and an MLK Day Iraq War protest in Washington DC in 2003. I’m best known for my viral Craiglist ad “Alcoholic Guitarist…” I’ve toured around the country with a band and I was a farmer for seven years in North Carolina… in that context I attended the 2008 Slow Foods International Conference in Turin, Italy. I’ve been a guest on KDKA Radio in Pittsburgh and 105.9 The Edge in Tulsa. As you can see, I’ve done a whole bunch of big time shit. I should have written this in the third person. That way I could have fooled you into believing that someone else is recommending me, and even took the time to write all this.
Sloover’s Weekly-at-Most Email Newsletter
email@example.com sign up for my newsletter – funny anecdotes about my weird life
- This is how people should be February 10, 2019
- The Fall January 11, 2019
- I’ll fight David Simon, you picked the wrong one December 25, 2018
- 1979 AFC Championship: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Houstin Oilers, Myron Cope and Jack Flemming calling November 30, 2018
- Hanging out in Bars and Talking to People is Revolutionary October 30, 2018