Warehouse worker, writer, musician. I’ve written about my travels to the 2016 Democratic National Convention, a Trump rally at Oral Roberts University, and an MLK Day Iraq War protest in Washington DC in 2003. I’m best known for my viral Craiglist ad “Alcoholic Guitarist…” I’ve toured around the country with a band and I was a farmer for seven years in North Carolina… in that context I attended the 2008 Slow Foods International Conference in Turin, Italy. I’ve been a guest on KDKA Radio in Pittsburgh and 105.9 The Edge in Tulsa. As you can see, I’ve done a whole bunch of big time shit. I should have written this in the third person. That way I could have fooled you into believing that someone else is recommending me, and even took the time to write all this.
Sloover’s Weekly-at-Most Email Newsletter
firstname.lastname@example.org sign up for my newsletter – funny anecdotes about my weird life
- Letter from my Granddad to his oldest son, Uncle Johnny, about his experience in World War II May 30, 2019
- Chomsky vs. Pearle 1988 April 5, 2019
- This is how people should be February 10, 2019
- The Fall January 11, 2019
- I’ll fight David Simon, you picked the wrong one December 25, 2018