She would have been 99 years old today. I was on tour in Oklahoma when she died. I couldn’t afford to fly back. She was very much the matriarch of our big Irish family.
Sloover’s Weekly-at-Most Email Newsletter
firstname.lastname@example.org sign up for my newsletter – funny anecdotes about my weird life
- Letter from my Granddad to his oldest son, Uncle Johnny, about his experience in World War II May 30, 2019
- Chomsky vs. Pearle 1988 April 5, 2019
- This is how people should be February 10, 2019
- The Fall January 11, 2019
- 1979 AFC Championship: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Houstin Oilers, Myron Cope and Jack Flemming calling November 30, 2018