There goes my day. I am bummed. Hit songwriter, arranger, bandleader, incredible musician and performer, bad ass guitarist, weirdo, he fought the industry, he could ball, and all his songs were about sex. I admire a lot of people in music that are just one of those things, Prince was the total package. And he also brought people together. I was just in line at the grocery store as a homeless white guy in his 50s told me and two old black ladies and we all looked each other in the eye like one of our old mutual friends just died. It’s too much ain’t it? Not only all the great losses but the feeling that nothing even 10% as good is ever going to replace them. And I’ll never forget the final song of the first Beer Barge being Purple Rain and how it was like the end of a great movie we were all in.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- And now……. the flying Fonzarellis! April 15, 2017
- I’m tired of having opinions April 5, 2017
- ZEKE!!!!!! March 20, 2017
- News Anal. for Mon. 3/20/17 March 20, 2017
- The Ice Caps Are Rapidly Melting. In the Coming Decades We Will Plunge into Global Catastrophe… Here’s a Post About How Hubby Won’t Pick Up After Himself March 14, 2017