There goes my day. I am bummed. Hit songwriter, arranger, bandleader, incredible musician and performer, bad ass guitarist, weirdo, he fought the industry, he could ball, and all his songs were about sex. I admire a lot of people in music that are just one of those things, Prince was the total package. And he also brought people together. I was just in line at the grocery store as a homeless white guy in his 50s told me and two old black ladies and we all looked each other in the eye like one of our old mutual friends just died. It’s too much ain’t it? Not only all the great losses but the feeling that nothing even 10% as good is ever going to replace them. And I’ll never forget the final song of the first Beer Barge being Purple Rain and how it was like the end of a great movie we were all in.
- "I'm gonna cut all the negative people out of my life" - you could have just done it and not created more negativity by announcing it, twat 5 hours ago
- "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand 5 hours ago
- RT @DanAughey: .@normmacdonald is Patient Zero for "Fake News." He even invented the term. youtu.be/FZbTZf5VO8I 6 hours ago
- News Anal. a fake and gay analysis of the news written by a cuck for Mon 2/27/17 sloover.com/2017/02/27/new… via @sloover 18 hours ago
- @floraamalie that's even illegal in the united states 22 hours ago