We need a power grid like the internet, where every building is a generator just like internet users produce content. Solar roadways seem stupid to me. Why don’t they just build solar panels by the side of the road so cars don’t run over them constantly and they can move throughout the day to collect the sun’s rays? But an internet of power would decentralize power from one company that holds and sells the resources. Companies selling the solar panels and windmills could still get rich. Insurance, maintenance, replacement parts. Just not a centralized power system like these massive oil companies. They need to be destroyed for the most part. We need to keep all fossil fuels in the ground. These are boring facts, not an opinion.
- This May Be Controversial, but I Don’t Care for Nazis August 16, 2017
- why should i be frightened of dying August 16, 2017
- When the Irish Government Failed to Remove a Statue Symbolizing British Imperialism in Dublin, an IRA Splinter Group Blew it the Fuck Up August 15, 2017
- Al Gore and his Corporate Dem Followers Insist the Free Market will Solve the Climate Crisis August 15, 2017
- Nardwuar is state of the art popular music journalism, Snoop is our Buddha August 9, 2017
- Follow SLOOVER.COM on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets