We need a power grid like the internet, where every building is a generator just like internet users produce content. Solar roadways seem stupid to me. Why don’t they just build solar panels by the side of the road so cars don’t run over them constantly and they can move throughout the day to collect the sun’s rays? But an internet of power would decentralize power from one company that holds and sells the resources. Companies selling the solar panels and windmills could still get rich. Insurance, maintenance, replacement parts. Just not a centralized power system like these massive oil companies. They need to be destroyed for the most part. We need to keep all fossil fuels in the ground. These are boring facts, not an opinion.
Sloover’s Weekly-at-Most Email Newsletter
firstname.lastname@example.org sign up for my newsletter – funny anecdotes about my weird life
- This is how people should be February 10, 2019
- The Fall January 11, 2019
- I’ll fight David Simon, you picked the wrong one December 25, 2018
- 1979 AFC Championship: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Houstin Oilers, Myron Cope and Jack Flemming calling November 30, 2018
- Hanging out in Bars and Talking to People is Revolutionary October 30, 2018