We need a power grid like the internet, where every building is a generator just like internet users produce content. Solar roadways seem stupid to me. Why don’t they just build solar panels by the side of the road so cars don’t run over them constantly and they can move throughout the day to collect the sun’s rays? But an internet of power would decentralize power from one company that holds and sells the resources. Companies selling the solar panels and windmills could still get rich. Insurance, maintenance, replacement parts. Just not a centralized power system like these massive oil companies. They need to be destroyed for the most part. We need to keep all fossil fuels in the ground. These are boring facts, not an opinion.
- "I'm gonna cut all the negative people out of my life" - you could have just done it and not created more negativity by announcing it, twat 5 hours ago
- "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand 5 hours ago
- RT @DanAughey: .@normmacdonald is Patient Zero for "Fake News." He even invented the term. youtu.be/FZbTZf5VO8I 6 hours ago
- News Anal. a fake and gay analysis of the news written by a cuck for Mon 2/27/17 sloover.com/2017/02/27/new… via @sloover 18 hours ago
- @floraamalie that's even illegal in the united states 22 hours ago